Sizes, Custom Sizes, Care Wash
Many of Garnier Thiebaut Inc's Inc's products are manufactured from a natural fiber and consequently can shrink after washing (up to 8%). For delivered custom sizes a Tolerance of up to 5% is understood.
Care instructions are supplied with the purchase of Products materials. Garnier Thiebaut Inc will not be held responsible for any damages resulting from mishandling after purchase.
Contact us to receive specific washing instructions: 888.812.6670.
General Tips and Information
Here are a few general tips to preserve the longevity of your Garnier-Thiebaut linens:
- Always refer to the care instructions symbols on the product label.
- In case of stains, the key is to act quickly. The longer you wait, the harder it will get to make the stain disappear.
- Do not overload the washer/dryer machine and unfold linens before placing them in the washer/dryer.
- Do not wash dark colors with light colors. Laundry detergents containing bleach might alter the color of your linens.
- Natural fibers such as cotton and linen will always shrink to some extent. Be sure to allow for shrinkage.
- Avoid mixing natural fibers and synthetic fibers in the same laundry load.
- Never iron a stain.
- To facilitate ironing, pull linens off the tumble dryer before they dry completely. Never over-dry your linens.
- Keep your linens in a dark, cool and dry area.