National Sales Manager / Hospitality Division
Full Time | In person | Some travel | Arlington, VA | Experience: 2 years
Garnier-Thiebaut, USA is looking for a devoted candidate ready to tackle challenges and fast paced environment. As a national sales manager, this person will be responsible for managing team of Sales representative as well as open territories. This person will have excellent natural communication skills as daily proactive discussions with sales and managing teams will be necessary. This individual will possess the ability to create a strong sales team and meet financial goals.
- Manage Sales Team
- Ability to have hindsight on team sales results and translate it into strategies
- Follow projects developed by sales team and bring cupport accordingly
- Organize weekly, bi-monthly and quarterly meeting with sales team and purchasing team to insure good communication, good reporting and share experience
- Report to VP of Sales : sales evolution and ongoing strategies
- Sales & Business development - look for new corporate/key accounts; handle sales in assigned territories; focus on reaching goals on assigned territories in direct and through/with sales reps
- Communication: collect feedback from sales team on the field; share feedback with internal team
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Regional Sales Manager for Texas, Hospitality Division
Full Time | In person | Travel required | Entry or Mid-level
Regional Sales Manager for Hospitality Division
Job Description: A Regional Sales Manager drives accelerated growth by achieving strategic goals through making direct calls, client visits and identifying opportunities which develop new business relationships and overall increase revenue. The ideal candidate must possess exemplary customer service skills, be detail-oriented and be able to manage the organization of multiple client accounts.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
· Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within assigned territory.
· Utilize strong selling skills, develop and understand customer needs.
· Identify potential customers and set strategies to align customers with our recommendations.
· Identify opportunities and strategies to develop new business within assigned territory. Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Request and assist with obtaining necessary documentation from existing clients via email and/or phone.
· Manage and maintain client relationships ensuring that clients are satisfied at all times. Cultivate new association business and referrals from community associations and management firms.
· Attend and participate in trade shows, regional and company calls as required.
· Deliver effective sales presentations during customer meetings that result in increased penetration and growth.
· Prior experience in Sales position
· Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
· Strong computer skills in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to Travel
401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance, Paid Holidays
For more details and to apply contact 888.812.6670 ext. 401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at 888.812.6670x401 or send your resume to email@example.com