The Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. family welcomes you to its GTLinens.com website. We hope you find the information in our website informative, helpful, educational, and fun. For convenience, references to the “Site” refers only to the GTLinens.com website.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TOU, YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. DURING OR AS A RESULT OF GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC.’s INVESTIGATION AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. OR LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
THESE TOU ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. AT ANY TIME IN GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC.’s SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE IMPLEMENTED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES MADE. PLEASE CONSULT THESE TOU REGULARLY.
General Purpose of Site
The purpose of the Site is to provide our users with relevant information about Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. products and services along with offering several options and services to increase our users’ overall enjoyment of the Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Brand.
This Site is intended for use by persons 18 years of age and older.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Content
Unless otherwise stated, and/or relating to user generated content, all images, text, audio, video, graphics or other content (including, without limitation, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, trade dress, trade secrets, copyrights, service marks, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary material, including the Site itself) displayed or otherwise published on the Site (collectively, “Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Content”), may only be used in the manner provided for in these TOU and is owned by Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. retains all right, title, and interest in and to the respective Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Content. Access to the Site does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Site, Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Content or other Site content to you. You are not to remove or alter any intellectual property or other proprietary notices visible on the Site.
There may be other content on the Site not owned by Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. The other content remains the property of the respective owner, and access to the Site does not transfer any right, title, or interest to such content to you.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc., Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Co, GTLinens, and any graphical depictions of marks of Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. all belong to Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Other marks, names, and logos on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted are herein reserved to Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.
Permitted Use of Site
Certain elements of the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, images, and Site layout are protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portions of the Site may be copied, republished, modified, edited, transmitted, used to create derivative works of, or reverse-engineered without permission. We will permit you to display, download or photocopy one copy of the Site for your non-commercial and personal use, provided that our trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices are prominently displayed on such materials.
Restrictions on Use of Site
Except as expressly provided herein, the Site content may not be used for any purpose without Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s express prior written consent. No third party’s content may be used for any purpose whatsoever without your first obtaining such third party’s express prior written consent. Without Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.'s express prior written consent, you may not (and you may not authorize any other party to):
- Copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reuse, re-post, reproduce, sell, transmit or otherwise use the Site content for public or commercial purposes;
- Use Site content to create any other publications, on-line services, or websites;
- Co-brand the Site (“co-branding” means, for purposes of these TOU, to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a Site visitor the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Site or any content); and
- Frame the Site or hyper-link to the Site.
Any modification or use of the Site content except as expressly provided herein may violate Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s or a third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to cooperate with Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. in causing the immediate cessation of any unauthorized modification or use of the Site or any content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Although we have tried to provide you with an accurate, safe, and up-to-date Site, we cannot be certain nor warrant that all such content is free from errors or omissions. You use the Site at your own risk.
As a result, Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. makes no express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the Site and cannot make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, or completeness of the Site. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind (express, implied, statutory, or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. The disclaimer of warranties applies to the Site, content and any goods or services offered through the Site. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does not warrant or undertake any obligation to update the Site or to remove such information from this Site if it is no longer accurate or complete. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does not warrant that the Site or content will be accurate, timely, uninterrupted, or secure. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does not warrant that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful elements.
You should use the Site in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely upon the Site to the exclusion of your judgment. The Site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics or facts that may be relevant to you.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT, IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR IN THE EVENT YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR SUCH INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC., OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (“GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, EVEN IF GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BASED UPON: (i) YOUR USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT; (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE SITE; OR (iii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. AND THE GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. PARTIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO GARNIER-THIEBAUT, INC. FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, GOOD OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE).
Some states do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages and, therefore, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. and the Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Parties from and against all actions, claims, damages, demands, losses, costs, awards, liabilities, judgments, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs of defense, and direct, indirect, punitive, special, individual, consequential or exemplary damages), liabilities, and suits arising from or relating to (i) any violation of these TOU; (ii) any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Site and/or any content; (iii) use of the Site by any person using your password; (iv) violations of any laws or regulations by you. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of these TOU.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Product Availability
The materials contained on the Site were developed to keep you informed about Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. and its products. Unfortunately, some of the products may not be available to you because of the manner or locations in which the products are distributed. As a result, we cannot make any claim, representation, or warranty that the information on the Site is appropriate in any jurisdiction or that the products described on the Site are available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
The Site is operated from the United States, and some of the software that may be downloaded from the Site could be subject to governmental export control or other restrictions. If you download any software, you represent and warrant that you are not subject to any such restrictions.
Site Discontinuation or Modification
We reserve the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all functionality of the Site, or any portion thereof, or remove or edit content for any reason whatsoever and at any time without notice to you. We also reserve the right to change, alter or improve the Site, or any portion thereof, and any content, or any portion thereof, at any time without notice.
Transmissions to Site
While we welcome your comments and feedback (through e-mail, regular mail or over the telephone) with respect to the Site or any of our products, please note that we are not seeking any unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials related to the development, design, manufacture, or marketing of our products. We have been in this business for over 150 years and have discovered that most ideas have either been thought of already or we have employees working on the same or similar ideas already. We realize that this may seem unfair, but it is really intended to avoid confusion about the ownership of new ideas and concepts and to help protect you. If you send us any proposed ideas or other such information, you must understand that such proposals (i) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential and (ii) may be used by Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. for any purpose whatsoever, commercial, or otherwise, without any compensation to you.
Third Party Advertisements
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. may also feature on the Site services and other information on different non-Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. products which may be provided by third parties. While Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does its best to only offer quality information, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. By providing such information, Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does not necessarily endorse it.
B2C Sale Event Information
Click here to see the disclaimer related to queries surrounding promotions on the B2C website.
As part of the Site experience, you will be able to create a password-protected online account (“Online Account”). Through your Online Account, you will be able to upload and store your favorite services and product information, and review/comment upon services and other types of user-generated content. You agree to provide accurate information when signing up for an Online Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Online Account password, and agree to notify Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized party. You are responsible for all activities conducted through your Online Account.
Most elements of your Online Account are private and cannot be viewed by other users. However, if you chose to upload a comment or post a review on a specific product through your Online Account, that information may be available for viewing by other users of the Site. Everything else within your Online Account is private, including your favorite products or services.
Site Visitor Conduct
As referenced above, you are able to upload/post user-generated content to the Site. You will have the ability to upload/post user-generated content on both the Site in general, as well as through your Online Account.
You hereby grant to Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all of Your Content, and to incorporate any of Your Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. may use any of Your Content in its business (including, without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. operations.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all applicable intellectual property and other right, title and interest to Your Content, or have obtained all necessary license(s) from the owners of such intellectual property rights to use Your Content; (ii) you have the rights necessary to grant the license and sublicenses described in these TOU; (iii) you have received consent from any and all persons depicted in Your Content to use Your Content as set forth in these TOU, including distribution, public display, public performance and reproduction of Your Content; and (iv) Your Content does not violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Site or content, you may be exposed to information, data, documents, images, photographs, graphics, audio, videos, or webcasts from others that may be considered offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, and you will in no way hold Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. liable for such content.
In connection with your use of the Site, including your ability to Make Available Your Content, you agree not to (or to encourage or permit others to):
- Infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, contract or other rights of another person or entity;
- Violate any federal, state, local or international laws or regulations;
- Make Available any of Your Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalk, intimidate and/or harass another;
- Promote, discuss, or incite others to commit illegal or violent activities;
- Depict animal cruelty;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Make Available any of Your Content that you do not have a right to Make Available under any applicable law or contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Provide false or misleading information when signing up for an Online Account;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any of Your Content;
- Mislead a Site visitor into believing that they are interacting directly with Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.;
- Engage in any terrorism activity;
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, sweepstakes, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, phishing, or pharming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Engage in unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional activities;
- Use any Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Make Available any of Your Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Access or use the Site or content in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. server or the networks connected to any Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. server;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or any content, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other Site visitor from using and enjoying the Site, content, or other affiliated or linked sites or content;
- Access or attempt to access or hack into any content or computer system or server that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Site;
- Make attempts to circumvent security features;
- Market any goods or services for any business purposes (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.;
- Reproduce, use, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Site or content;
- Use any data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site and/or its content; or
- Alter any Site content.
The previous list is not exclusive. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. reserves the right to: (i) terminate your access to the Site for any reason; and (ii) delete or edit any of Your Content (but Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. has no duty to delete or edit Your Content even if requested to do so by a third party) for any reason including but not limited to content that violates these TOU or is otherwise objectionable. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. is under no duty to, and does not represent it will, monitor or pre-screen Your Content.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content on the Site infringes your copyright and you want the content removed from the Site, please send a detailed message (under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the following information must be included in the message) to Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s Designated Agent is:
Please contact us at CustomerCare@gtlinens.com. You may also write to us at:
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Co.
3000 S. Eads St Suite# 2000
Arlington, VA 22202
Other Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that any content on the Site violates or infringes your intellectual property rights, other than copyright claims referenced in the previous section, please send a detailed email to CustomerCare@gtlinens.com detailing your allegation or complaint. Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. takes infringement of intellectual property rights seriously and will investigate the matter.
Cooperation with Law Enforcement
We reserve the right to cooperate and comply with all legal requirements, authorities, and processes regarding your use of the Site. You waive and hold harmless Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. from any claims resulting from any actions taken by Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. in connection with Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. cooperating and complying with all legal requirements, authorities, and processes regarding your use of the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, if Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. is required by law to disclose your identity and online activity.
If any provision of these TOU is held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. operates the Site from its headquarters in the United States. The Site is only intended for users within the United States. If you use the Site outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with your local laws.
Please note that we reserve the right to change the content of these TOU at any time in our sole discretion and with no notice to you. You will be required to comply with any such revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit these TOU to review the current TOU to which you are bound.
These TOU set forth the entire agreement regarding matters discussed herein and supersedes all prior communications, proposals and promises, whether written, electronic, or oral, between you and Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.
Choice of Law; Venue
These TOU will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in Virginia in connection with any dispute between you and Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. arising out of these TOU or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The exclusive venue for any dispute arising out of these TOU or pertaining to the subject matter hereof shall be in the state and federal courts in Arlington, VA, USA.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. may assign or transfer these TOU to any entity which is a successor to Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s interest, whether by merger, asset acquisition or otherwise in Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s sole discretion. You may not assign or transfer these TOU.
Use of Internet
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. does not assume any liability or responsibility for your use of the Internet or the Site, including but not limited to, any effect such use may have on your computer or network.
The proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, representations made by you, indemnities, and limitations of liability shall survive the termination of these TOU.
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc.’s failure to enforce any provision of these TOU does not constitute a waiver of same provision.
If you violate any provision of these TOU, Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. may deny you access to the Site and/or delete your Online Account without notice to you.
If you need to contact Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. about these TOU, please use the following contact details:
Please contact us at CustomerCare@gtlinens.com. You may also write to us at:
Garnier-Thiebaut, Inc. Co.
3000 S. Eads St Suite# 2000
Arlington, VA 22202
These TOU are effective as of January 1st, 2021.